My week in pictures! 3



http://www.elevenparis.com/
 
Hello my heroes,



this week was kinda busy, but fun. I had an Interview with Mark from Mark & Julia, which will be online soon on Stylishkidsinriot. It was a really relaxed chat and we talked about their new collection "Trigonomia". Mark is a blogger and a designer you can find his blog here. It was so a nice weather on friday, that I decided to do a little bit of shopping. I went to my favourite store, which I will introduce to you soon (I'm going to make a post about it), and found some cool T'shirts from Eleven Paris.


After my little shopping tour I went to the MQ and enjoyed the sun. On the weekend I did some Party with my friends, I played SingStar for the first time in my life and I totally failed. I got some flowers from my BF and I just wanted to say thank you.

Here you can see the pictures... (click)




Singstar..

It was a picture at a bar, loved it.

Strawberry Daiquiri

MQ - tropical island!

Mark by Mark&Julia

Funny time at an Irish pub!

Present from my BF

Who knows what shop it is?